Datastax is the best resource anytime when it comes to Cassandra. Cassandra offers robust support for clusters spanning multiple datacenters, with asynchronous masterless replication allowing low latency operations for all clients. They have released the PHP driver for cassandra in may which is still in its Beta. On this post you will learn how to install and configure Cassandra PHP Extension and also issues you may face during the process.
The intention of DevOps is to create better-quality software more quickly and with more reliability while causing greater communication and collaboration between teams. This is the key to understanding what is DevOps. Leading organizations across the world have adopted DevOps methodologies to overhaul their performance, security and team dynamics. With more and more companies jumping on to the DevOps bandwagon, it has emerged as a hot skill to master in 2016. In this blog, let us find out what is DevOps and why is it such a big deal.
Create a RDS Database Server
- Open the Amazon RDS console athttps://console.aws.amazon.com/rds/.
- In the navigation bar, verify the selected region.
- In the navigation pane, clickSubnet Groups, and then click Create DB Subnet Group.
- Complete theCreate DB Subnet Group page as follows:
- Enter a name inName. For example, my-db-subnet-group.
- Enter a description inDescription.
- Select your VPC fromVPC ID.
- InAvailability Zone, select the first Availability Zone from the list. Select the private subnet from Subnet ID, and then click Add.
- InAvailability Zone, select the second Availability Zone from the list. Select the private subnet from Subnet ID, and then click Add.
- In the navigation pane, clickInstances, and then click Launch DB Instance.
- On theSelect Engine page, select the MySQL tab, and then click Select
Configure a Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC) enables you to launch Amazon Web Services (AWS) resources into a virtual network that you’ve defined. This virtual network closely resembles a traditional network that you’d operate in your own data center, with the benefits of using the scalable infrastructure of AWS.
VPC with Public and Private Subnets (NAT)
Amazon VPC enables you to launch AWS resources into a virtual network that you’ve defined, called a virtual private cloud (VPC). The configuration for this scenario includes a virtual private cloud (VPC) with a public subnet and a private subnet.
Cloud computing is fast becoming the standard method of creating scalable, manageable web application services, and Amazon is leading the way. Master the complexities of AWS and understand all of your options with this comprehensive Learning Path. Learn to make your existence in the cloud trouble-free.
A web app is any software that users access through a web browser or specialized web client. Web apps are typically structured into logical tiers. For example, a common structure uses three tiers. The first tier is the web browser, which is responsible for presenting the user interface. The middle tier is an application server, which is responsible for the application’s functionality. The third tier is a database server or file system, which is responsible for data storage.